The inspiration for this gorgeous herb salad came from a similar one I always order at one of my favorite cafes. From the moment I first ordered their herb salad I was hooked. With a few modifications I was able to make it my own and enjoy it on this lovely summer afternoon.
A bright combination of parsley, cilantro and mint are tossed with radishes, walnuts, and dried cranberries. All that herb salad goodness sits on a bed of fresh tangy labaneh cheese and is dressed with a sweet and sour pomegranate vinaigrette. YUM.
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ⅓ cup chopped mint
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- ½ a small red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup labaneh cheese
- ⅓ cup of pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ tablespoon white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Toss parsley, cilantro, mint, radishes, walnuts, red onion and dried cranberries in a bowl.
- Dress with the pomegranate vinaigrette.
- Spread labaneh in a circular motion on the plate and set the dressed salad on top.
- Combine pomegranate juice, honey, white wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- While continuously stirring the mixture, drizzle in olive oil slowly to combine evenly.